Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vans Full Cab Caballero 20th Anniversary Pack

Celebrating 20 years since the inception of his signature sneakers with Vans, the legendary California shoe company drops a commemorative Steve Caballero pack. Consisting of three different colorways, the sneakers take on a Full Cab cut rather than Van’s popular Half Cab model. Aside from the awesome “1989-2009 XX” embroidery, the skate shoes combine classic suede uppers with a printed croc embossed backdrop and contrast accenting. All three models are now available at select Vans retailers worldwide including ripe Japan.

4 comments:

  1. where can i buy them at??
    email me at cobaltkid2006@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, this is a really useful blog for me as I’m a mad Vans shoes fan who loves skateboarding more than anything else. The kind of shoes I wear on my skateboard are definitely these and at home I also have a really comfy pair of Vans Trainers uk , classic slip ons to wear about the house. So imagine my surprise at finding a blog that talk about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a nice blog. Specially i am interested in shoes blog. I will prefer only etnies shoes UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the boots are look good, it has no more difference from Ugg boots UK.

    ReplyDelete